This item is limited to 3 per household.
Copyright Tsuburaya Pro
Height: approx 350mm.
- Dimensions of modeling depicting the original splendor
- Ultraman Tiga statue that escaped
- Ultraman Tiga puts emphasis on visuals, such as expressing the difference in body shape by changing suits actor according to the scene even in television work, Tiga's suits also have neat masks, seams, Suits and other, greatly different from Showa series Ultraman,
It is a big characteristic that it has become sophisticated high finish.
- This product accurately reflects the elements of Tiga's suit, and it arranges delicate arrangements to arrange the whole.
- This subtle modeling arrangement has amplified the image of Tiga [facial expression] [refinement], it made it possible to represent the most beautiful, similar to the real thing.
- A shaping technique of applying beautiful expressions more than real ones without impairing the real image is a technique that only Kinoshita Takashi can accomplish, which is outstanding matching with a neat design like Ultraman Tiga.
- Real statue for viewing beyond the figure area.
- The shape of the mask is realistically verified by reproducing real props.
- Eye with complex structure difficult to reproduce in the model, expression [Tiga Crystal] as the real thing.
- The color timer realizes the same expression as the real thing by using a transparent material and molding from the back side.
- The proportion is reconstructed in realism by adding a subtle arrangement that does not spoil the real image
- Pursuit of the texture of the suit as it is
- With a dedicated pedestal made of cold cast that can be fixed firmly.
- Ultraman Tiga -
- It was broadcasted in 1996 (Heisei 1996), which will be the thirtieth year after the broadcasting of "Ultraman" in the TV series which was produced for the first time in 16 years after the broadcast of [Ultraman 80].
- Combined with the sequel's [Ultraman Dyna] [Ultraman Gaia] and is called [Heisei Ultraman trilogy].
- The new element of multi-changing according to circumstances becomes a classic of the Ultraman series afterwards, and it can also be said as the standard of Heisei Ultraman.
- Introduction of series -
- Ultimate realism expression that is not realistic
- True culmination of character shaping attracted by Takashi Kinoshita
- Takashi Kinoshita is not a retinal image perceived by the brain in actual eyes, but is a rare artist who can realize the image of the brain holding in the mind by modeling.
- It is not just a copy representation of a motif, but a representation that complements the sensory image that people make up in their heads can produce a modeled object that feels' more real than 'real'.
- The method researches the motif graphically and adds or subtracts detail reproduction that takes into consideration the appearance at the time of finishing and the balance change of the body including the head and body.
- It can be said that it is the only unique artist who can express stereoscopically accurately the `image of a character that everyone can imagine in mind` by realism shaping advanced one step.
- Kinoshita Takashi -
- In 1988, participated as a modeler in Kaiyodo established as a manufacturer after the dawn of the garage kit. Since then, he has been active in the front line as a modeling staff belonging to Kaiyodo for 30 years. Originally it was extremely realistic shaping, realistic shaping which was mistaken as a real thing was good, and he was working on prototypes of a wide range of figures including Ultraman and other characters from insects and dinosaurs.
- In recent years he is active as a main shaping teacher at Capsule Toy Series [Capsule Q Museum] planned by Kaiyodo.
- Accessories: dedicated pedestal
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )