[About actual vehicle]
- Edsell Pacer is released from Edsel brand developed by Ford from 1958.
- Pacers based on a small Ford floor are equipped with 4 types of 2-door and 4-door hard tops, 4-door sedan and 2-door convertible as body style, equipped with 4 barrel carburetor that generates 303 horsepower in the engine 5.9 liter V type 8 cylinder was installed.
- The name of Edcell was said to have been taken from Ford's founder, Henry Ford's son, Edsel Ford, and I was able to see the enthusiasm for this new brand.
- It was finished in a characteristic car, such as designing a unique front mask, arranging an automatic transmission selector in the center of the handle.
- Extensive pre-promotion also expanded.
- It was full with release, but unfortunately we could not record the sales as I expected.
- Together with each type, only about 110 thousand units were sold, so we decided to close the history which is less than 3 years.
[About the model]
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit which reproduced Ford's Edcell Pacer which is said to be a tragic good car on 1/25 scale.
- Modeled on January 58th model of Edcell Pacer which was lineup for only one year.
- Reproduced in full detail up to the engine and chassis frame as well as the body style with its unique design.
- I am looking forward to revitalize precious cars with their hands.
- The finished body is about 20 cm in length.
- Rear equipped with front grill and spare tire, rear fender which was reproduced with different parts by different parts, plenty of presence in the model with its unique style.
- The interior also modeled the seat and door lining, dashboard and instrument panel, handle and pedals finely.
- A fine painting instruction is also prepared and you can enjoy the finish that you can taste the owner's mood.
- The chassis reproduces the front and rear suspension and the drive train as it is on the basis of the ladder frame as it is.
- In the engine room, detailed modeling of V type 8 cylinder engine to accessories.
- The valve cover parts are made as separate parts, and I am looking forward to preparing cylinder head parts in which detailed details are engraved.
- It is a kit that you want to build carefully the car that remains in history.
- Reproduction of Edcell Pacer produced and sold by Ford in 1958 on 1/25 scale
- Body style with unique design, as well as engine and chassis frame to full detail reproduced
- Interior also modeled the seat and door lining, dashboard and instrument panel, handle and pedals finely
- The chassis reproduces the front and rear suspension and the drive train as it is on the basis of the ladder frame as it is
- Detailed modeling of V type 8 cylinder engine to accessories
- Valve cover parts are made separate parts
- Size at completion: Approximately 200 mm in length
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )