This item is limited to 3 per household.
Vampirella, Dynamite, Dynamite Entertainment and its logo are (R) & (C) 2017 Dynamite.All rights reserved.
Height: approx 29cm.
- Rockin · Jelly Bean, a robo blow artist that Japan boasts worldwide. And in 1969 it was born as an American comic horror · female, a character 'bumpyrella' boasting immovable popularity until now.
- Rockin 'Jelly Bean, who is also a fan of Bumpirella himself, finally came down to draw her down!
- SUPER MIXTURE MODEL As a new work, collaboration of a dream that is too matched is realized.
- Coolest at the highest, it is just a little coarse, the body of the bumpyrella whose touch of RJB was stereoscopically splendidly.
- And the coffin of the base and the arms of the zombie growing from there from there, the big eyes of a mysterious peep from the back! 360 degrees, all angles are full of highlight.
- The best masterpiece of his own illustration three-dimensional and RJB pushing the drumming, the ultimate figure was born.
- Mr. Yukihiro Fujimoto, the most noteworthy formative writer, who has worked on prototype production.
- A painting sample is produced by Mr. Yagetake Ryoosu (ACCEL), one of the best painters in the country.
- Packaging art as well as drawing of Rockin 'Jelly Bean!
- Design Arrange · Package Art: Rockin`Jelly Bean
- Prototype Production: Keiki Fujimoto / MICCY Co., Ltd.
- Colored specimen production: Yaitake Ryogyo (ACCEL)
- Planning / Production / Release: Bean Torpedo Co., Ltd.
- Booking benefits: Mini poster (green)
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )