This item is limited to 3 per household.
[About actual vehicle]
- German large self-propelled gun that started to develop from 1936 is curl.
- It was a weapon aiming at the capture of the maginal line, a fortress constructed by France in advance of France.
- A gun reaching 60 cm in diameter had a characteristic dimension that barrel length was only about 5 m.
- It is said that cannonballs with a range of about 7000 m and a weight of about 2 tons can crush 2.5 m thick concrete.
- The body carrying this gigantic mortar was made of soft iron, the engine was equipped with M12 V12 engine and 580 horsepower diesel engine.
- Although 6 cars were made from 1940 to 41, a type equipped with a long barrel 54 cm mortar was made to extend the range, and improvements were also made on the underbody of the car body, so the details are different Was seen.
- We could not make it in time for the invasion of France and deployed in 1941.
- He played an active part in Sevastopol capture and Warsaw war.
[About the model]
- The model reproduces German army self-running gun curl of World War II on 1/35 scale.
- The total length of the finish is a large kit that will be over 30 cm.
- 6 models are modeling Gerrat 040 with 60 cm guns even in curls where both were made.
- The gun barrel of the protagonist is reproduced by splitting left and right.
- Lifelings are also represented on the inner side of the gun barrel.
- Of course the detail around the cannon is also mechanical.
- In addition, the large ammunition loading tray assembly located behind the recoil system is also reproduced in detail to enhance the sense of density of the finish.
- It is possible to assemble by selecting either shooting mode or moving mode.
- The car modeled realistically the undercarriage of the latter type with 11 loading wheels on one side.
- The crawler belt adopts a partly integrated link assembly type.
- The body that reproduced the driver's seat, handrail, ramps, etc. also has a presence presence in its delicate presence.
- In addition, this kit sets six artillery figures as bonus parts.
- The idea spreads out the powerful scenes of big curls.
- The marking is prepared for No. 5 car which is nicknamed [Loki] and for No. 6 car nicknamed [Ziu].
- [Loki] German gray monochrome, while you can choose from different finish of camouflage painting and image of [Tsui].
- Please enjoy powerful modeling with a kit of large self-propelled guns.
- German army self-running gaming curl of World War II reproduced on 1/35 scale
- Set six artillery figures useful as a bonus part to create a scene
- Modeled Gerrath 040 with 60 cm gun
- Expression of gun barrel inside lifework
- Reproduce in detail the large shell loading tray assembly located behind the recoil system
- Can be assembled by selecting either shooting mode or moving mode
- Caterpillar adopts a partially integrated coupling assembly type
- Marking is prepared for No. 6 car nicknamed [Loki] and No. 6 car nicknamed [Ziu]
- When completed Size: Approximately 300 mm in length
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )