Full length: approx 300mm.
[About actual machine]
- Airbus A300, which was first developed and produced by Airbus, which was founded mainly in France and Germany, is Airbus A300.
- Initial flight in the world's first twin wide body passenger aircraft in 1972. Since its first flight by Yale France in 1974, it has been stopped production in 2007 and continues to fly by airlines around the world even now.
- It is also characterized by being produced by international division of labor that produces airframe parts shared by European national manufacturers.
- The engine adopts CF6 engine made by General Electric. We have two units under the main wing.
- The outer diameter of the fuselage is 5.64 m, with two passages and a seat of eight side seats laid out.
- In addition, the rear wing type developed by Hawker · Sidley is adopted as the wing type of the main wing.
- The total number of its production machines is 561 aircraft, and it is operated not only in Europe but also in airlines around the world.
[About the model]
- This is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduces the Airbus A300 on the 1/144 scale, the first aircraft manufacturer, Airbus manufactured by European aircraft maker.
- Model models A300B4 type. The finished overall length is about 30 cm, and its appearance is reproduced tightly.
- Not only the shape of the aircraft but also panel lines and the like are expressed by sculpture. The fuselage diameter is about 3 cm even at 1/144 scale and its presence is also sufficient.
- The shape of the characteristic wing is accurately reproduced with the engine cowl equipped below it.
- In addition the landing gear is delicate finish both front and back. Marking of this kit sets marking of two airlines of Garuda Indonesia Airlines and former TNT Airlines now ASL Air Belgium.
- Prepare logos and marks drawn largely on the aircraft firmly. You can choose either to finish.
- The decal also includes a set of wings and other warnings as well as other wings.
- By all means in the collection of passenger aircraft fans, I would like to add a model.
- Airbus A300 manufactured by Airbus, reproduced on 1/144 scale
- Marking sets markings of two airlines, Garuda Indonesia Airlines and TNT Airlines
- Expression of the panel line and the like as well as the shape of the aircraft by sculpture
- Shapes of characteristic wings are accurately reproduced with the engine cowl equipped below it
- The decal is also set with painting of the main wing and various notes
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )