[About actual vehicle]
- Ford's Crown Victoria, which is the base, is a full-size sedan produced from 1992 to 1997, which features aerodynamic designs applied to Ford's torus / sable popular at the time is.
- In the front engine rear drive, the engine was equipped with a newly developed SOHC V type 8 cylinder.
- Front engine In the 1990s, vehicles of full size sedan of rear drive became less popular, Victoria gained high popularity as a police car base vehicle.
- Victoria is said to have about 70% share of American police car.
[About the model]
- The model reproduces Ford Victoria's police car specification on 1/25 scale.
- The late model of the first Victoria that appeared in 1992 reproduced the 1996 model.
- The overall length of the car body is a size full of presence unique to full-size cars reaching as much as 20 cm.
- This vehicle models Americas Finest, the best awarded police car.
- The body reproduces the flashy markings decorated with the design that arranged the American flag, the stars and the flag.
- Colorful marking has already been painted.
- In addition, the kit adopts an inlay method that does not use glue for assembly, and since the number of parts is also suppressed, it will be easy to work on.
- In addition, the interior and the chassis also have a solid feeling with plenty of atmosphere with a limited number of parts.
- Transparent parts of head lights and roof lamps, plus parts such as plating are also set, enhancing the feeling of finish.
- At the same scale we also have patrol cars such as Illinois, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee.
- The image will be different by different coloring and marking in each.
- I'm looking forward to try making them.
- Reproduce the machine that got the American Police Car of the Year award among police cars based on American Ford Crown Victoria
- Flamboyant markings decorated with designs that arranged the American flag of the body, the star spangled flag have been painted
- Kit adopts a fitting method that does not use glue for assembly
- Headlights and roof lamps are modeled with transparent parts
- Interior and chassis also have a stereoscopic feeling with plenty of atmosphere while retaining a limited number of parts
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )