This item is limited to 4 per household.
- Strategy reconnaissance plane flying at Mach 3
- [SR - 71 Blackbird] is a strategic reconnaissance aircraft developed in the 1960s, secretly by Lockheed.
- Why was the reconnaissance aircraft flying at supersonic speed of Mach 3 as a mass of burning heat, with a super high altitude of 80,000 feet?
- It was the successor plan of the spy reconnaissance aircraft U - 2, which triggered the creation of SR - 71, but the request issued there,
· Can fly 90,000 feet altitude (27,430 m)
· Fly on Mach 3
· Radar cross section (RCS) is less than 10 square meters, it is even better if it is less than 5 square meters
Developed to satisfy this condition is CIA's A-12 and its air force SR-71.
- As a result, because it flies at super high altitude, the reconnaissable area is wide, and it was born as a luxurious reconnaissance aircraft symbolizing America in the Cold War era, which can dodge ground-to-air missiles and interceptors because of super high speed.
- Also since the A-12 era SR-71, which was deployed at Kadena base in Japan for reconnaissance missions to Vietnam and North Korea, is also a very familiar body for former military aircraft fans.
- In addition, the early stealth technology of Lockheed Martin Skunkworks which produced the modern stealth fighter F - 22 Raptor and F - 35 Lightning II was adopted everywhere, unusual titanium alloy was used at the time of development, etc. 50 While aircraft a few years ago, there are a lot of contemporary cutting-edge technology roots.
- This book is a book that condensed the charm of the unique and mysterious SR-71 Black Bird with the [hub] plane nickname.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )