This item is limited to 4 per household.
This item is written in Japanese.
- British aircraft carrier [Argus] with the first full-flight deck has commissioned in 1918, 100 years ago.
- Special feature on the aircraft carrier of the British Navy in commemoration of the ship model special No.67.
- Modeling mainly 1/700 from the first ship such as [Argus] [Furious] to the modern aircraft carrier active in the Falkland dispute.
- We will arrange large-scale material photos of real ship as well as detailed work guide, precise drawing, we will inform you of the charm of British aircraft carrier.
- Special Feature: Her Majesty 's Aircraft Carrier
- HMS ARK ROYAL (Merit International 1/350)
- HMS Furious (full scratch 1/700)
- HMS Argus (full scratch 1/700)
- HMS Vindictive (AJM models 1/700)
- HMS Hermies (Aoshima 1/700)
- HMS Hermies (Flyhawk 1/700)
- HMS ARK ROYAL (Aoshima 1/700)
- HMS Arc Royal (trumpeter 1/700)
- HMS Illustrious (Aoshima 1/700)
- HMS Attacker (Tamiya remodeled 1/700)
- HMS ARK ROYAL (Fujimi 1/700)
- HMS Invincible (Cyber \u200b\u200bHobby 1: 700)
- ARA Bainismico de Mayo (full scratch 1/700)
- Misaka communication
- Introduction to the ship's solid model
- Japanese passenger boat
- Japan warships guidebook
- LABEL ARCHIVES
- page 136
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )