[Understand the latest aerodynamic approach]
- F1 machine in 2017 that was reborn as a wide & low form, which has undergone a large regulation change once said in decades.
- Among them, Ferrari SF 70 H has won the second place in both the drivers' ranking and the team ranking, and the season was excited.
- Ferrari's Works Team, meaning Hybrid F1 commemorating the 70th anniversary of Scuderia Ferrari racing, this machine has gained a lot of attention even in challenging designs.
- Processing of the lower surface of the nose including the front wing of complicated structure, slit for S duct, side pontoon narrowed down, modeling of distinctive duct at the front side pontoon, under panel with cut, crushable structure upper part The monkey seat, etc., features an aerodynamic approach that attacked.
- S. Vettel won the championship in the opening game, afterwards Vettel went on to the third game, and in the sixth and eleventh races, K. Raikkonen was followed and took a one-time finish, and it showed a big success.
[About the model]
- This is a plastic model assembly kit with 1/20 scale, total length 271 mm at completion, 100 mm full width.
- S. Vettel has won the championship opening race, reproducing the Australian GP specification.
- Model a complex form equipped with a number of aero parts as it is.
- S. Vettel, K. Raikkonen specification car can be assembled.
- Precise reproduction of the rear upright characteristic of brake cooling ducts and heat exhaust fins.
- Wheel nut is a separate part composition.
- The under panel and the car body are fixed with 5 screws.
- Inlet mark is used for side mirror surface.
- Including decals for marking, mask seals and tire marks are also set.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )