── Wealth-specific simplified orbit opening!
[What is simple trajectory? ]
- In the era when the road situation in Hokkaido was bad, it was a simple orbit that was operated by each municipality to transport people, agricultural crops, milk.
- Although it is a railway at first glance, it is not a train or orbit but legally a transportation system for [land improvement].
- Simple orbit in various parts of Hokkaido disappeared completely with the abolition of the Hamanaka orcho orbit of 1972, but we will have a new departure in model world as wealth-specific (Tomibetsu) simple trajectory.
- It is assumed that wealth-specific simplified orbit is a 1/80 scale, 9 mm gauge with the assumption that the real thing is a non electrified narrow gauge of a 762 mm gauge.
- TM-07R (17 mB) of the power unit for railway collection N gauge conforms only to self-propelled passenger cars, and TT-03R will fit only for freight cars as trailer-made parts.
- 2 dummy couplers for connection surface replacement are included.
- Please use 9 mm rail for TOMIX FineTrack N gauge for rail.
- Narrow gauge style (9 mm) 2 display rails included.
- Self-Traveling Passenger Aozora
- No Car
- collecting can
* It is not possible to make a self-propelled passenger trailer and to activate freight cars. TM - 07 (former product) will not conform to the power of self - propelled passenger cars.
※ This product can be run on the N gauge layout by incorporating optional parts, but because it is larger than ordinary N gauge vehicles, some rail with canto, rail with traffic lights, special rail with high bridge etc. rail with high bridge , Truss iron bridge, scene parts (home, overhead pole etc) can not be used.
- 1/80 scale
- 9 mm gauge
- Target age: 15 years old and over
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )