This item is limited to 3 per household.
- Popular flying color · selection, the eighth bullet appears tough and powerful large fighter aircraft!
- 2 machine sets that can enjoy different machine body paint for each age
- A popular flying color selection, the eighth is the appearance of a tough and powerful large fighter, F - 105D Thunder Chief, from the popular Century series.
- F - 105D Thunder Chief who appeared as a battle bomber equipped with a bomb vest at the end of the 1950s and played a leading role in the US Air Force during the Vietnam War.
- In Vietnam, it is bought for superior attack power and toughness for the first time in many harsh duties, and many are worn out while raising big fighting results.
- After that, it is a set of 2 machines that you can enjoy to keep track of its trajectory that has remained active until the 1980s, as you confirm the transition of painting by age.
[Main features of the kit]
- 1/144 Scale · Plastic Model Unpainted Assembly Kit
- Use of parts made by Futoji - 2 sets
- Modeling the most commonly produced monodentate D type
- Decal is high-quality silk screen printing made by Cartograf
- Select three markings of early silver color, Vietnam camouflage, late European 1 camouflage
[What is Flying Color Selection]
- [Flying Color Selection] is a series of aircraft plastic model with coloring and marking as the center of enjoyment.
- Set of decohes of silkscreen printing finished colorfully under precise supervision of Rokettia · Decal and parts of FEETSOZ which balanced both delicate detail and high strength assembly.
- Assembling will be supported with instruction manual with emphasis on painting process.
- Scale is an affordable size and is ideal for collection 1/144.
- We carefully select schemes with colorful painting and unexpectedness, from famous aircraft of the past year to masterpiece of recent years, and convey the charm of various [airplane color].
- Completion size: Approximately 140 mm in length
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )