This item is limited to 3 per household.
- 2017 All Japan Model Hobby Show Venue Announcement New product
- Complete new mold
[About actual machine]
- The T - 34 mentor is the first American training aircraft developed and manufactured by the American beach craft company.
- It became the basis that the beach craft was started to be developed during the Second World War, a small private machine, Bonanza, to be converted to a practicing machine receiving the life of the American Air Force focusing on its performance It is.
- The seat which was four people was changed to the front and rear 2 seats, the canopy was changed to the slide canopy, and the V shaped tail which was the characteristic of Bonanza was renovated to the general vertical tail design.
- The engine is equipped with Continental O - 470 - 13 horizontally opposed 6 - cylinder engine.
- At beachcraft, it is called model 45 and when first successful in 1948 it was adopted as a T - 34A mentor in the US Air Force in 1953.
- After that, it was adopted as a T - 34B in the US Navy, and also used in the world, such as being operated also in the Japanese Self Defense Force.
- Production ended in 1959 and retired in the US military, but there are many aircraft etc. that are currently active in countries and civilians that are currently active and are active.
[About the model]
- The model reproduces the T - 34 mentor, the first - class practicing machine that the US Air Force adopted in 1953 with a complete new mold of 1/48 scale.
- The total length is about 16 cm, the wingspan is about 20 cm, each part models the style in detail in new development.
- In addition to the appearance that the panel line was well expressed firmly, the interior of the cockpit also reproduces details such as sheets and instruments panels in the kit.
- I'm looking forward to finish it with careful detail up.
- In addition, landing gear can be assembled by selecting flight condition, landing condition.
- Display stand is also available.
- In addition, two types of propeller blades and spinners are set.
- The propeller blade can also adjust the pitch. Two types are set for the decal.
- One is the airframe used in the US Air Force in 1950 and the other one is reproducing the marking of the aircraft introduced in the Air Self Defense Force.
- It is a kit which you want us to get it by a wide airplane model fan.
- Reproduced the T-34 mentor, which was operated as a primary practice aircraft in the US Air Force and Navy after the Second World War, with a completely new mold
- The panel line is well represented exactly as well as the kit, the interior of the cockpit also realistically reproduces details such as sheets and instruments panels
- Landing gear can be assembled by selecting flight condition, landing condition
- Display Stand also available
- Two types of propeller blades and spinners are set
- Adjustable pitch for propeller blades
- The decals are set with two types of markings: the aircraft that was used in the US Air Force in 1950 and the aircraft that was introduced in the Air Self Defense Force
- Size at completion: Approximately 160 mm in length
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )