This item is limited to 3 per household.
Height: approx 170mm.
- Evangelion ANIMA from the whole new form "final number`
- [Evangelion final number] Yamashita, under supervision superintendent Newly modeled by three-dimensional
- Spin - out work Mr. Yamashita Takeshi who was in charge of the mechanic design of Evangelion [Evangelion ANIMA].
- Among them [Evangelion final number] appeared in the evangelion · evolution Series
- While rebuilding the smart and organic form of the Eva final machine, it also incorporates a revolver joint that matches the movement of each joint, and moves as you wish. You can enjoy various poses.
- The thigh structure with ball joints realized a wide range of motion without disturbing the proportions.
- We are finishing with a delicate coloring to express the divine appearance of the final unit and a painting that sticks to its creation.
- The back features a feature that was not found in Eva, flight units are complete.
- By attaching the wing of light of optional parts, it is possible to pose as Illustration.
- Equipment options are reproduced as they are in design in the play.
- A long Japanese sword that can reach the full length of the final unit [Vizeno Safune].
- And a distinctive rounded design rifle.
- In addition, the attached rifle can be attached to the flight unit.
- Together right and left, six exchange hands are attached to achieve high play value.
- Movement location: All 28 places
- Number of revolver joints used: 22 total
- Optional parts
· Vizeno sawoon × 1
· Rifle × 1
· Option hand × 6 (Replacement hand left / right × 3)
· Wing of light × 2 (one wing left and right one)
· Display auxiliary parts × 1
· Display stand × 1
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )