- Z gauge · Kiha 40 The fifth bullet is Emerald Green's Kakogawa color!
- Further variations will appear in the popular Z gauge · Kiha 40 series!
- It is the emergence of the Kakogawa Line Specification that gained popularity with unexpected color rings like a white line on the body of the emerald green.
- Platz's Z gauge · Kiha 40 series Simultaneous development with power and without power as usual.
- With power with stable driving performance being well received, no power of real underfloor equipment, preference
Please increase according to the layout by all means!
- Dedicated design (with the body common) of powered and unpowered rooms, under the floor, and bogies
[About live action]
- The Kakogawa Line is the route of JR West connecting Kakogawa Station in Kakogawa City, Hyogo Prefecture and Tanigawa Station in Tamba City, Hyogo Prefecture.
- The Kiha 40 series began running this line after split privatization and played an active part to be the leading role of this line until electrified in 2004.
- The color ring got popularity with color stripes that do not seem to be a railway car with white stripes on the emerald green.
- painted finished product
- Powered, simultaneous release without power
- Can be connected with each car of Kiha 40 or with another company's Z gauge vehicle
- Headlight · Tail light on (can be turned off)
There are parts different from some actual vehicles ※.
* For traveling, a track for Z gauge, a controller, etc. are required separately.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )