Prototype image. Actual product may vary.
Copyright 1994 BIG WEST
Height: approx 250mm.
- [Macross Plus] aircraft finally appeared !!
- YF - 19 appears from the OVA work [Macross Plus] developed since 1994!
- 01 Weapon Weaponry
Various weapons of YF-19 are included. Various missiles such as large anti-ship reactive bullets, high maneuver missiles, two-stage interceptor missiles can be equipped on hard points as underwater weapons.
- 02 FAST pack
Booster, additional armored units such as increased armor [FAST pack] is included.
Three morphological deformations are also possible in the mounted condition.
- 03 Fold Booster
Fold booster that can be equipped in fighter form is included.
Texture is also reproduced by clear parts.
- 04 versus Armored Armament Pack
Arm missile launcher that appeared only in one scene in the play [vs. armored weapon pack] was first reproduced in three dimensions.
Fighter, can also be equipped in the form of Garook.
- 05 Multi-seat cockpit
The multi-seat cockpit is reproduced with opening and closing of the canopy.
Figures for cockpit comes with 2 isams, 1 type of Yang.
- 06 Effect parts
Effect point for pinpoint barrier punch is included.
You can direct posing when Batroid is more impressive.
- 07 heel parts
Larger heel parts. Improve the fighter 's silhouette and Batroid' s proportions.
- 08 Improved range of motion
Added a movable axis to the lower thigh. At the time of Gawk, it is possible to make a clearer opening leg, and active posing is possible at batroid.
- set content
· Main body
· Gower parts
· Replacement wrist right and left three each
· Fast pack set
· 3 pilot figures
· Exclusive stand set
· A set of effect parts
· Fold Booster Complete
· Propulsive mass bullet shooting pod × 4
· Large anti-ship reactive bullets × 4
· High Maneuver missile × 4
· Propulsive type laser pod × 4
· Two-stage Pursuit Missile x 8
· Complete various types of armor wearing joints
· Prototype for YF-19 versus Armored Armament Pack
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )