This item is limited to 4 per household.
- It is the [in-action] series that collects and publishes valuable recorded pictures and the like on the site where military vehicles, military aircraft and military ships are actually operated.
- Select not only from photographs of manufacturers and museums, but also from recorded pictures owned by individuals. A lot of pictures with live feeling will be a hint for modeler production as well.
- This volume features the air cushion type landing boat, LCAC, deployed and operated by the US Navy.
- The amphibious hovercraft type landing craft which started development from the 1970 's based on lessons learned in the Vietnam War and was commissioned from 1984.
- It is deployed not only by the US Navy but also by the Japan Maritime Self Defense Force.
- It is mounted on a large landing ship, and it goes directly to the sea directly there from there, sailing over the sea and then landing from the coast, it is possible to travel on land and move as it is.
- In this document, we introduce abundantly recorded photographs such as exercises showing the state of operation of LCAC which has already started practical operation.
- Also, photos that introduce photos inside the LCAC and the mechanism of each part are also included.
- A unique mechanism unique to air cushion boats will be introduced.
- In addition to many photographs, line drawings etc. are also prepared, and LCAC is explained in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Abundant content can not be overlooked as model production data.
- Each picture is accompanied by an explanation of English.
- Size: 280 mm × 210 mm
- Photo: over 240 points
- Number of pages: 80 pages
- Soft cover version · Flat binding type
- English edition
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )