Prototype image. Actual product may vary.
Copyright Masami Kurumada / Shueisha / Toei Animation
Height: approx 160mm.
- When a person's thoughts exceed God ......
- Commemorate the visionary holy garment to mark the 15th anniversary of Saint Cloth Myth!
- A sacred clothing of miracles manifested in the last scene of [Saint Seiya Tenka Hen Introduction ~ overture ~].
- Having an unknown possibility, Seiya wearing this has succeeded in rewarding one piece to God Apollon.
- The object style is new design.
A gimmick for conversion to an object which is a common specification of [Saint Cloth Myth] is realized.
There is no setting picture because there is no play in the play, but a new design was awakened by the cooperation of Toei Animation.
As the wearing state is the design that followed the successive sacred clothes, we have made Pegasus motif as before.
- 3 types of facial parts are included.
[[Saint Seiya Tenka Hen Introduction ~ overture ~]]
In 2002, [Weekly Shonen Jump] The final chapter [Hedes edition] at the time of serialization was animated, featured film was produced for the first time in 15 years because of its popularity.
The original work, Mr. Masami Masuda warmed up at the time of serialization, the original plan, the staff who worked on TV animation gathered through [Hades Hades Jyunyaku].
Director Mr. Shigeo Yamauchi, who directed the production of the main part and the movie version, deeply delved into the relationship between Seiya and Saori. (Released in February 2004)
- set content
· Main body
· A set of sacred clothes
· 15th anniversary pedestal
· Replacement facial parts 2 kinds
· Sacred costume wearing hair parts complete set
· Replacement wrist right and left three each
· A set of object frames
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )