This item is limited to 3 per household.
Copyright GIRLS und PANZER Project
Full length: approx 85mm.
- The popular special kit has returned in detail !!
- Kettenkurat is an assembled crawler belt and a more precise feeling is up!
- 1/35 scale semi-mounted car, Kettenkrat is reproduced with Girls & Panzer specification!
- We received a huge popularity, Kotenkurato of Yuhana village responds to your request and resurrected!
- Moreover, it is an assembly type track specification that reproduces more precise feeling and detail.
- You can enjoy all the special items that are set with Akiyama Yuuhana 里 with a vehicle that has been marked Oarai girls' school garden designation and West Residential made from resin.
- Kettenkrat is one of German army half-mounted cars.
- It is a versatile light vehicle that was active in all kinds of applications such as moving, transporting, and towing with a vehicle combining a crawler with a motorcycle. 8,345 was also produced.
- In the model, the complicated structure of Kettenkurat is reproduced by precise part division.
- Detailed details such as the instrument panel are also expressed in real.
- In this kit, the crawler part is not a one-piece DS truck, but a more precise sense of assembly was adopted. You will experience a different mechanical finish than before.
- Miho, Yuhana river figure is reproduced by posing according to this Kettenkraat.
- It is three-dimensional with Yuka flower village which holds the handle and Miho sitting on the rear seat in a moving and lively style.
- The main molding color of Kettenkraat is dark yellow easy to paint, the crawler belt is molded in black.
- Marking of car body which imaged Oarai girls' school garden designation and eyes of figure etc etc were set with high quality decal of Italian cult graph.
- Special items with figure of Yasumari Azuchi, Kimi Kurate of Oarai girls' school garden, Yuzumi Yumi
- Crawler track adopts assembled parts that can enjoy detailed detail feeling
- Marking that images Oarai girls' school girl image was attached
- Car marking and eyes of figures etc. are reproduced with a high-quality decal made of cult graph
- Kettenkraat's main molding color is dark yellow finished in a realistic atmosphere without painting
- Figure prototype production: Otacho (Studio GS)
※ The figure is a kit using non-foamed urethane resin. The process of assembly / painting has somewhat different parts from general plastic models.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )