This item is limited to 1 per household.
Prototype image. Actual product may vary.
Copyright 1982 BIG WEST
Full length: approx 300mm. (Fighter Mode)
- Culmination of 36 years - Valkyrie Take Off
[First Limited Edition: Special Package & First Benefit Included]
- Special packages of gorgeous specifications and completely new [DX superalloy VF - 1 J Valkyrie (Ichijyo Tachibana) fighter base] are included as the first benefit!
- For fighter pedestals, it is possible to exhibit with angle.
[1/48 equivalent size produces, detail & gimmicks]
- Macross Visual Artist Reproduces the markings of each part of the aircraft that Mr. Hideki Tenjin redesigned.
- On the cockpit where canopies can be opened and closed, Ijimaki is on board.
- Elbow movement is double joint, further active posing is possible.
- The hand reproduces up to the joint of each finger, 14 places movable with only one hand.
- The belt of the Gum Pod is removable and the degree of reproduction of the posing widens.
- The top cover of the chest is an openable closure and corresponds to deformation.
- New gimmick which reproduced the rotation of the waist part.
- Push the moving shaft inside the leg intake, allowing large opening legs.
· Main body
· Replacement horn wrist right and left three each
· Replacement circular wrist left and right
· Complete Ganpod
· Pilot figure
· 2 antennas for Gawk
· Abdominal detail up parts left and right
· Exclusive pedestal set
· Complete pedestal for first reward bonus fighter
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )