This item is limited to 4 per household.
This item is written in Japanese.
- mechanical whale, rabbit, goldfish etc ......
- The clay modeling process of a model artist, Matsuoka Miti Hiro is made public
- A formative writer, Matsuoka Michihiro, who fascinates many people with a steam punk style work that fused living things and machines.
- In the fall of 2018, a large-scale solo exhibition will be held in Beijing, China.
- It is exactly the artist attracting world attention.
- This book is the first technique book & work collection to introduce the modeling technique of such Matsuoka Mitihiro.
- We will take up familiar motifs such as whales and rabbits and introduce the process of making artworks using clay.
- His work is characterized by the taste of the decayed mechanics after many years and the soft form of the creature.
- How do you make the mechanical part of the bravery, how is the soft form of the living being expressed ......?
- Production techniques that only pros will know will be released one by one.
- A number of painting techniques are recorded including techniques to express metal texture using easy-to-handle acrylic paints, rusty-like stain coating technique, coloring with air brush.
- Even for beginners who want to start modeling using clay, also for senior modelers who want to learn professional skills and learn.
- It is a book that stimulates the creativity of all people who like craftsmanship.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )