- Toyotobe Railway 500 series Liberty is newly appeared in Z Shorty!
- Faithfully reproduce the characteristic shape of the leading car so as not to damage the image!
- Contents Contents Vehicle body (front car x 1, intermediate car x 1, last tail x 1), draw bar for vehicle connection x 3
- By installing SA0011 moving kashashi (normal type) and SA0031 trailer chassis (normal type) (sold separately), it is possible to run the rail of Z gauge!
[About Z Shorty]
- Z Shorty's vehicles can turn the curve with the smallest radius on the Z gauge rail [R45]!
- [If it is the smallest oval course, you can make a course of 11 cm in width × 16 cm in width, you can run the train compactly without choosing the place even though you are around!
- The length of the vehicle is about half of the Z gauge. Despite the deformed model, the attention of detail is as it is!
- The product incorporates a dummy chassis.
- Although the product itself is a display model, it is possible to run on the same rail as a normal Z gauge vehicle by incorporating a separately sold Kashashi!
- We set price pricing acceptable to railroad model fans as well as light users.
- Vehicle body (first car × 1, intermediate car × 1, last tail × 1)
- Draw bar for vehicle connection × 3
[Actual vehicle guide]
- 500 series limited express Liberty is a new type limited express of Tobu Railway which started operation in April 2017.
Utilizing splitting and joining, it is operated in 6 urban areas and 3 rural areas in rural areas.
It is operated by [Liberty Kogan] from Asakusa Station to Tobu Nikko Station, [Liberty Aizu] to Aizu Shimada Station, [Liberty Ryo] to Tatebayashi Station, and Urban Parkliner to Omiya · Canal Station etc. It is.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )