This item is limited to 1 per household.
Copyright Takayuki Taketani/Takashi Yamaguchi/KAIYODO
Full length: approx 145mm.
- It is a corner of Buddhist guardian the Great Breaking King, and protects the north.
- Takaya Takayuki, the leading modelist in Japan, has been designing three-dimensional designs and conducting the overall molding process, and the violent Ming dynasty with five eyes on the face of the three sides and five faces in the center is a lineup of Takeya style freestyle objects.
- Many Sengoku Daimyo have faith as the [buddha of victory prayer]] from the influence that makes a glare at the phenomenon which becomes an enemy of Buddhism. It has a revolver joint in its powerful appearance, and it is three-dimensional as an action figure of full movable specification.
- The six arms that can also be characterized are independently movable. You can move that characteristic 6 arms and take a brave posing like a Buddha of victory prayer.
- Fine expression of the expression of anger characterized by the central five eyes, which is said to keep watch over the evil spirit which is a symbol of desperation, which is a striking flame hair like a flame. On the left and right is a face with a third eye on the forehead, a figure staring at the evil with many eyes from every angle is reproduced, and a flame light which shaped a flame is also arranged on the back.
- Clothes and lumbepanes expressing expressive expressions are made possible by using flexible materials split and connected, allowing for universal posing.
- On the right arm, hold the golden pencil, arrow, treasure sword that gives off powerful thunder, and have Kanjo bell, bow, and treasure ring to arouse attention of Tathaga and Bodhisattva on your left, armed with guards to protect Buddhism Various instruments to reproduce are also included. Dense molding is done to the extent that each eye alone is singular.
- Includes a lotus lotus which is a small lotus root seat Kimonoya Kousaka stands. A revolver joint is built in the base of the lotus crown, and a delicate angle can be attached according to the posing.
[What is Kingfisher Meiwa]
- In ancient Indian myths, Yasha who was hit by a person hit by a person met the Dainichi Nature, the heart of mercy seeded, Ming Awa became a guardian of Buddhism by choosing only evil people to eat.
- It is also considered as incarnation of noncompetent fulfillment Tathagata. It is also known as the main honor of the method of repairing the enemy [Kim Jong Il law].
- It is said that from ancient times worshiped as a battle of victory, disease-free breathing, from the thing that [to eat past, current and future Buddhist enemies and evil desires and protect good].
- Size: Total Height: Approximately 145 mm (to the head)
- Movable part: all 33 places
- Number of joints used: 31
- accessories :
· Kimono pestle
· Falun (bourne)
· Treasure Sword (Hoken)
· Lotus Rotorua (small Lotus Lotus, with both left and right feet can be displayed)
- Prototype production: Takayuki Takeya, Yuji Oniki
- Production total command: Takayuki Takeya, Takashi Yamaguchi
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )