[Scouting car for reconnaissance running through numerous fight lines]
- M3A1 is the M3 scout car that was developed as a reconnaissance vehicle for the US Army Cavalry troops and has been improved in 1939 and started production.
- It is a four wheel drive car equipped with 87 horsepower 6-cylinder gasoline engine, and the maximum speed on the road is 80 km / h.
- One 12.7 mm heavy machine gun and one or two 7.62 mm machine guns were mounted on the rail inside the upper part of the car body, and the maximum number of passengers was eight.
- Also, rollers for super-pitches in the front of the body, armored louvers to defend the radiator, foldable armored cover on the front of the cockpit and the side are also outward features.
- By the year 1944 a total of approximately 21,000 vehicles were produced and in the US military it was injected into the Philippines, Tunisia, the Sicilian front and so on.
- About 3,000 more for Lend Lease crossed the Soviet Army, demonstrating its performance in mechanized troops and tank forces, forced forcible reconnaissance, front command, and towing of guns.
- M3A1, highly valued by Soviet troops, was used until 1947 after the war.
[About the model]
- M3A1 Scout car plastic model assembly kit.
- 1/35 scale, total length 161 mm.
- Modeling a powerful form featuring a machine gun on the body of a plane configuration richly.
- It is a sharp finish around the foot such as a roller for a super-ram in the front part of a car body, an inside of a battle room of an open top, a leaf spring type suspension and a drive shaft.
- 12.7 mm heavy machine guns and 7.62 mm machine guns are sufficiently three-dimensional.
- Set 5 dolls of Soviet troops soldiers. Wearing cold weather clothes, reproducing 4 soldiers who watch the surroundings with machine guns and handguns and 1 driver fit inside the car.
- With two types of Soviet troops and a decal of one type of American army.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )