[About actual vehicle]
- The Italian Lancia exercised the overwhelming performance of the rally machine, after receiving Stratos, sent out in the late 1970s is Fiat 131 Abarth Rally.
- Abarth, which was known as Fiat's tuner based on 131 Mirafiori sold as Lancia's small saloon passenger car from 1974 to 1984 and was in charge of the motor sports division, developed. It was tailored to group 4 specification for WRC entry.
- A machine made for homologation was announced in 1976 and debuted in the 6th round of the same year. In the following seventh race, I won the first victory as early as 1000 lake rally.
- The engine is equipped with inline 4 cylinder 1995 cc twin cam 16 valve. For rally I was demonstrating the power of over 200 horsepower.
- In addition, the rear suspension that transmits that power to the road changes to a semi-trailing arm left-right independent suspension.
- In addition, the body is fitted with front and rear spoilers and a large over fender. The FRP parts were also used for bonnet hoods, and while wearing an ordinary sedan style, the content was finished in a competition machine trained to win the WRC.
- The machines entrusted to many drivers won the Manifacurer title three times in 1977, 78 years and 80 years, and won the Drivers' Championship in 1978 and 1980, respectively.
- It remains its name as a masterpiece car remaining in the history of WRC.
[About the model]
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit which reproduced the masterpiece rally car, Fiat 131 Abarth rally which was active in the latter half of the 70's on 1/24 scale.
- This kit sets Japanese assembly instructions. You can work easier to assemble.
- Expressed plenty of the powerful style armed with over fenders, front and rear spoilers and the like that juttered over the boxy 2-door sedan body.
- The finished overall length is 17.4 cm and you can enjoy the presence unique to the masterpiece car with its design.
- In addition, the engine which drew a lot of victories firmly reproduces the in-line 4-cylinder DOHC engine under the hood. I'm looking forward to wiggling up to detail up.
- In addition, the cockpit is also set with a roll bar, modeling the finish unique to the spartan competition model.
- Marking reproduces the painting marking of blue three colors which was used as Fiat's work color. Of course, we also offer bibs and Fiat logo marks.
- The machine that remains in the history of rally is a model that fans can not miss.
- Fiat 131 Abarth Larry reproduced on 1/24 scale
- Special specification with Japanese assembly instructions set
- Model inline 4-cylinder DOHC engine well
- Reproduce details such as exterior and interior, roll bars and instrument panels
- Sponsor mark and bib number etc. are also prepared for marking
- Finished product total length: 17.4 cm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )