This item is limited to 2 per household.
Height: approx 135mm.
- Take off · You can do it! From [Revoltech Queen's Blade] with S & M mode system [Ancient princess Menace] revives at [Legacy OF Revoltech]!
- [Ancient Princess Menace] is the princess of the ancient kingdom who revived to the present age.
- The face and the costume are replaced, you can choose the brilliant figure at battle, the sexy appearance when you receive damage, S & M 2 mode.
- Fluffy breasts are polluted from cracking metal armor of M mode.
- M mode faces are prepared with two types of faces, aggressive after being attacked and face expressing a feeling of frustration.
- The exchange face of S mode is also attached, and the range of attack action broadens.
- Arm bandage, decorative around the waist, soft material used for the front, securing a wide range of motion.
- Precise reproduction of detail of weapons and buddies' living septa [Setra]. The crown is removable and you can enjoy a variety of facial expressions.
- Three optional hands and display base are also included.
[The reviving revoltech's trajectory [Legacy OF Revoltech]]
- Kaiyodo's action figure series [Revoltech], which appeared in 2006, is a product concept that reverses innovative joint systems and common sense in the industry, has swept the world of hobby and developed hundreds of products .
Legacy OF Revoltech] is to resurrect by selecting a masterpiece from the huge work group that was born in the development for over 10 years of development.
Possibility of movable figure and beauty of display figure.
Revoltech who pursued both continues to be at the cutting edge still.
- Fighting-type visual books published by Hobby Japan Company [Queen's Blade].
[Revoltech Queen 's Blade] [LOR] is a series development that makes use of Revoltech' s advantage that it is reproducible in a bold fighting appearance and a sexy appearance when it receives damage, S (attacking) mode and M (defeat) Resurrection by brand.
- Movable part: all 17 places
- Accessories: M mode face × 2, S mode face × 1, damage protection × 1, crown × 1, living · cepter [setra] (cane) × 1, option hand × 3, display base × 1
- Prototype production: Eiichiro Matsumoto
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )