This item is limited to 4 per household.
This item is written in Japanese.
- [First confrontation in history with aircraft carrier]
- Seven years after the Japanese Navy showed the effectiveness of the aircraft carrier in Pearl Harbor, the battle between the Japanese army advancing to Port Moresby and the Allied Army blocking it occurred for the first time in the history of the aircraft carrier vs. aircraft carrier war. It is the Coral Sea naval battle.
- Beyond the horizon, the battle to direct aircraft towards enemy fleets far out of sight has become a battle of the new dimension completely different distance and sense of speed from the current naval battle.
- A new style of war with new weapons has begun.
- Ship model model Special No. 70 features this historic naval battle.
- We will also send modeling of each participating group including the carriers of both armed forces with newly released new products.
[Special Feature: Coral Sea Battle]
· Aircraft carrier Zuzuru (Fujimi 1/700)
· Aircraft carrier Shozo (Fujimi 1/700)
· Shiho Carrier (Hasegawa 1/700, Fujimi 1/700)
· Practice cruiser Kashima (Aoshima 1/700)
· Cruiser Hagoke (Fujimi 1/700)
· Light Cruiser Yubari (Tamiya 1/700)
· Destroyer Ren (Yamashita Hobby 1/700)
· Destroyer Shogetsuki (Yamashita Hobby 1/700)
· Carrier USS Lexington (Pit Road 1/700)
· Carrier USS Yorktown (Transpeter 1/700)
· Destroyer USS Morris (Tamiya 1/700)
· History of Coral Sea Naval Battle
· How did the Japanese Navy tell the people of the Coral Sea Battle
· US-Japan aircraft carrier precision drawing
· What is Ariake type destroyer?
· Other photographic materials in addition!
- French Battleship Dunkirk (Hobby Boss 1/350)
- US Navy aircraft mother ship Midway (Orange Hobby 1/700)
- Misaka communication
- Introduction to the ship's solid model
- Japan warships guidebook
- LABEL ARCHIVES
- 136 pages (planned)
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )