- Daniel Zamarvide, editor-in-chief of Air Modeler Magazine [ACESHIGH] issued by AK Interactive,
- Myself is a famous transcendental skill modeler worldwide, packed with techniques that can be applied to any kind of airplane model cultivated and pursued for 25 years without spoiling.
- This book will surely be useful when you hit a wall in production.
- It is described as visual as possible, and you can follow the process with photographs.
- Total page 384 is introduced to the volume from the usage of the tool to painting, weathering is gissiri.
- Techniques learned here are applicable not only to airplane models but also to many genres, it is important that modelers themselves adopt themselves in their interpretation.
- For this time, I decided to divide this title into 3 volumes for the Japanese market and release it.
[1.First of all]
[2 Assembly, Preparation, Material]
- 2.1 Separation and sanding
- 2.2 Adhesives and how to use them
- 2.3 Pate
- 2.4 riveting
- 2.5 Reparation of panel lines
- 2.6 Reproduction of Deflection of Skin
- 2.7 Detaching moving blades
- 2.8 Etching Parts
- 2.9 Resin parts and metal parts
- 2.10 wire
- 2.11 Canopy
- 2.12 Tube light
- 2.13 Antenna
- 2.14 Operation rope and tension line
- 2.15 Materials and tools for scratch build
[3 Painting Guide]
- 3.1 Primer
- 3.2 Paint
- 3.3 coat
- 3.4 Thinning liquid and auxiliary products
- 3.5 Airbrush
- 3.6 Writing
- 4.1 Primer
- 4.2 Paneling
- 4.2.1 Panel presharding
- 4.2.2 Line pre-shaking
- 4.2.3 Paneling with tape
- 4.3 Camouflage using airbrush
- 4.4 Highlights and shadows
- 4.5 decals
- 4.6 Panel line emphasis
- 4.7 wash
- 4.8 Filter
- 4.9 Liquid leak
- 4.10 Rust
- 4.11 Peeling and scratching
- 4.12 Exhaust smear
- 4.13 Dirt and rainfall
- Page 132
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )