[50th anniversary of MM series decorating with innovative airborne tank]
- As an airborne tank capable of floating on water or airborne from a transport aircraft, the M551 Sheridan of the US military was developed from 1959.
- The car body is made of aluminum alloy for weight saving, introducing the latest technology at that time, including the 152 mm gun launcher that can fire the Sireira anti-tank missile in addition to ordinary ammunition, and formalized in May 1966.
- 1,600 or more vehicles were produced from June of the same year until November 1970.
- It was introduced to the actual war for the first time in January 1969 during the Vietnam War and demonstrates its power in a position attack using a powerful multipurpose grenade.
- Vehicles equipped with a wire net to counter anti - rocket bullets on the front of the body, such as vehicles equipped with a large gun shield for M113ACAV It was seen.
[About the model]
- It is a plastic model assembly kit of M551 Sheridan commemorating the 50th anniversary of the MM series.
- 1/35 scale, total length 185 mm, full width 80 mm. Based on actual vehicle interviews, a powerful style with a 152mm gun launcher is modeled in the way of Vietnam war.
- Specifications equipped with anti-tank rocket countermeasures wire net on the front of the car body, and specifications with a large gun shield mounted on the cupola.
- The main gun with the life ring in the muzzle and the smoked discharger on the side of the turret are solid enough.
- The rotary hatch for the driver is movable even after assembly.
- Crawler track is a partial connection type in which linear parts are integrated.
- Periscope and light lens are reproduced with transparent parts.
- Nylon mesh is prepared for expression of wire net and engine grill mesh.
- Set a tense sense of commander and loader dolls, a half figure of a driver.
- 2 kinds of decals of the car belonging to the 4th cavalry regiment of the Vietnam match and the 11th armored cavalry regiment belonging.
※ The picture is a painted kit assembled and painted. Detail up parts [1/35 M551 Sheridan Etching Parts · Metal Barrel Set] (ITEM 12687) is used.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )