This item is limited to 4 per household.
This item is written in Japanese.
- Popular although it is not popular
- The top feature is [very popular though it is not popular], but ...
Is it the protagonist of tank model making, figures? What?
Tanks recapture the leading role. That's the feature of this time
- I do not care that Kanada Victory Triassets.
What is the logic to remind [discretion of people] with the scrapped tank and its scene
Finnish Army Assault Gun BT-42 (Tamiya 1/35) / Kanetsu Kaneda
- Popularity to convey with people imitating the shape
T-34/85 M (Dragon 1/35) / Shingira Nohara
- Soldiers of tank soldiers
Life feeling of tank soldiers who produce with luggage and accessories
M4A1 Sherman medium term type with special resin B
(Asuka Model 1/35) / Takeshi Nakasuga
- Collection of accessories to make people feel
- Idea note by performance by props that feel the story without figures
- Diorama who did not have a figure who attempted a new exhibition method
No one is There. . .
(Full Scratch Build 1/35) / Yasuhiro Okugawa
- The sign of the drift drifting from not only
Learn hints of creating works that make people's air feel absent from human scenes from three scenic artists
/ Masahiro Doi, Kazuhiro Haga, Taku Yamada
- AM Answer's Introduce your opinion on the feature of this issue!
- Familiar bonds and stories spun out in internal reproduction
The storyteller's superiority of one-sided style telling from the creation of vehicles
WW. II Japanese Empire Army Ninety-nine Types Light Tank H No. Initial Type
(Cyber Hobby 1/35) / Yasuharu Kamakami
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )