This item is limited to 3 per household.
[About actual vehicle]
- During the Second World War, the German army set up a stationary battle chamber on the body of the tank, developed a destroyer tank and an assault gun equipped with more powerful guns.
- The destroyer tank using the car body of V No. Pantor Tank called a masterpiece is called Yakutopanta, equipped with a powerful 71-caliber 8.8 cm anti-tank gun PaK 43/3. It was a simple design with a good anti-shot attack and fought from 1944 until the end of the war.
- Initially it was Yakutopanta which was made using the A type body of the Panter tank, but when Panther Tank switched to G type, Jagd pantar changed the body of the base to G type.
- A type-based vehicle was identified as G1, and a G-type base vehicle as G2 and distinguished.
- Approximately 400 trucks were produced together for each type, with subsequent modifications to the car body and numerous improvements.
[About the model]
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduced the German armored tanks tank of the Second World War, Jagt pantre on 1/35 scale.
- This kit can be assembled by choosing either Yakutopanta Ausf.G 1 late production type or Jagt pantar Ausf.G 2.
- The upper part of the car body is set for both G1 and G2 parts.
- The shape and layout of each grill of the engine deck, or the joint part of the armor plate at the back of the fighting room, expresses the exquisite detail difference firmly.
- Sharp finish of main gun that adopted gun sleeve and muzzle brake using slide mold.
- Prepare brackets etc which enhance the details of the fighting room and parts of the engine deck by etching parts.
- In addition, two types of exhaust pipes at the rear of the body are set.
- In addition, five types of armored guards under the exhaust pipe are prepared, you can enjoy a variety of expressions that you can select.
- The lower part of the car body is molded integrally using a slide mold.
- Suspension is a torsion bar type suspension modeling suspension arm and torsion bar together.
- A mechanism similar to an actual vehicle is reproduced.
- In addition, we adopted a belt type DS track which is easy to assemble for crawler belts.
- It is a nice kit that can be assembled by selecting G1, G2.
- German Army Destroyer Tank of World War II, Yakutopanta reproduced on 1/35 scale
- Yakutopanta Ausf.G 1 2 in 1 kit that can be assembled by selecting either late production type or Ausf.G 2
- The upper part of the car body is set for both G1 and G2 parts
- The shape and layout of each grill of the engine deck, the joint part of the armor plate at the back of the fighting room, etc. express the difference of exquisite detail firmly
- Modeled a main gun adopting a gun sleeve and a muzzle brake using a slide mold to sharp
- Etched parts prepared brackets and the like that enhance details of battle rooms and engine decks
- Suspension torsion bar type suspension with suspension arm and torsion bar modeled together
- 2 types of exhaust pipes at the rear of the body set
- Choose from 5 types of armored guards at the bottom of the exhaust pipe
- The lower part of the car body is molded integrally using a slide mold
- Adopt belt type DS track that is easy to assemble for crawler tracks
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )