This item is limited to 2 per household.
Copyright GIRLS und PANZER Project
Full length: approx 250mm.
Only 700 pieces are to be manufactured.
- 1/35 Internal Reproduction Kit that cut out scenes of TV anime version appeared!
- The final chapter 2nd episode will be released theatrical release on June 15, 2019! Now show the excitement of the climax [Girls & Panzer]!
- A 1/35 scale kit that reproduces the main tank Tankan P type G type of Kuro Mori Moge Gakuen to the interior of the car body and inside the turret grid has appeared!
- This kit is based on TV episode 11 [Girls & Panzer] Episode 11, Kanto Mormon Gakuen's Panta G type tank suddenly appeared suddenly Otaru girls' school turtle's team surprised the team Gar Pan Fan highly anticipated one scene It is an item.
- In addition, this kit reproduces five people (car length, gunner, loader, communicating hand, pilot hands) who boards Kanmorimine Girls' School's Pantor G type tank with a newly created figure kit!
- We are modeling real scenes in the play as intact, such as facial expressions and poses, in the play.
- From the pose of car pitches trying to kick the back of the pilot's hand, the tension in the play is also transmitted to the sudden raid.
- Also, since the upper part of the car body and the turret are clear parts, even if you set the figure in the tank, it is also a nice specification that you can enjoy watching the inside of the car.
- Girls & Panzer TV version 11 episodes of scenes are reproduced on a 1/35 scale as it is in the atmosphere
- Komori Mine 's girls' school pantograph G type reproduced on 1/35 scale
- Body upper part, turret clear molded
- Realistic reproduction of one scene in the play
- Five students (boat length, gunner, loader, communicator, pilot) on boarding Komori Mine girls' school are made up as a figure kit
- Figure prototype production: kyo - he - (Studio GS)
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )