Dark Souls TM & Copyright BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
Height: approx 41cm. (Including base)
-- They become ashes and continue to wander the world.
- Gecco sends out a lot of high-end products that stuck commitment without getting tired.
- Story of the world view and capture difficulty both hard and feminine, Statisticized on the 1/6 scale [Black knight], which prevented players' hands in the process from the [Dark Soul] series loved all over the world .
- A thorough supervision by the design team of From software.
- By following the in-flight setting, to a size exceeding 40 cm while being 1/6 scale.
- Skillfully expresses the shade of the armor which keeps dull shine while wearing dirt like burnt and soot by paint. In addition, the eyes flash by the LED light, and the eerie light peeking through the characteristic helmet emphasizes the eeriness of the person.
- Seams and waist of armor and waist, Chainiko peeping from everywhere are recreated by sticking what is customary in Gecco 's [Dark Soul] work, knitted and made up of metal wires in the same way as the real thing.
- Thorough pursuit of reality by modeling and coloring up to details that can not be seen at first glance, it is taking on a presence to the extent that it is misleading as the real thing while the existence of the world of the story exists.
- Three-dimensionalization with [Black knight's sword / shield], but [Black knight's big sword · spear · big ax] comes as a reservation award.
- Leverage all kinds of weapons and expand the width of the display while reproducing the threat of black knight who was forced to struggle every time we meet.
- In addition, the unhappy gimmick that can make you use favorite equipment is an irresistible specification for fans.
- Material: ABS / PVC
- Prototype production: Yamaoka Maya
- Digital shaping: Masaki Akao
- Painter: Katsuhiko Akiyama / -accent-
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )