This item is limited to 4 per household.
This item is written in English.
- It is the [in-action] series that collects and publishes valuable recorded pictures and the like on the site where military vehicles, military aircraft, military ships, etc. are actually operated.
- Select not only from photographs of museums and museums, but also from recorded pictures owned by individuals.
- A lot of pictures with live feeling will be a hint for modeler production as well.
- In this volume we have introduced the Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk, a general-purpose helicopter of the US Army, which was introduced since 1979 and is still in operation in various countries.
- The invasion of Grenada in 1983 became the first actual warfare operation, and also participated in the subsequent Gulf War, Afghanistan war, Iraq war etc. It is widely active.
- This book introduces the UH-60's Black Hawk which is active as a general purpose helicopter from the history of its development to the first flight, furthermore, a number of recorded pictures up to the details of the aircraft are posted and introduced.
- In addition, it introduces in a photograph full of presence, such as photographs taken with the aircraft accompanying the appearance of the actual battle such as Gulf War.
- We are introducing the detail in monochrome and color photographs of 250 points or more.
- It is one book which I want to see to a wide range of aircraft fans as well as a modeler.
- Each picture is accompanied by an explanation of English.
- Size: 280 mm × 210 mm
- Number of pages: 80 pages
- Soft cover version: Flat stitch type
- Photo: 250 points or more
- English edition
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )