This item is limited to 4 per household.
This item is written in Japanese.
- Battle of the greatest battleship ever Last battle `Battle of the cape of the bridge '
[Magnified page special feature !! Battleship Yamato: Tianjin No. operation]
- Farewell Yamato
- On April 7, 1958, a major battle occurred with the US Navy that the Japanese Navy's last fleet, with the battleship Yamato as its core, destroyed the US forces that are floating in Okinawa and blocked it. It is a battle of the cape of the bridge.
- Ship model model Special No. 71 is a special feature on this extraordinary boat battle battle page of this boy.
- In addition to producing the [Yamato Fleet] headed for Okinawa, we also gave a large page to the document side including detailed battle records, drawings, large format photos, detailed illustration, consideration of arms and equipment.
· Yamato (Tamiya 1/350, Pit Road 1/700)
· Yagin (Hasegawa 1/350, Fujimi 1/700)
· Fountain Moon (Wave 1/350, Fujimi 1/700)
· Ryogi (Aoshima 1/700)
· Iso style (Fujimi 1/700)
· Beach approach (Pit Road 1/700)
· Yukikaze (Tamiya 1/350, Aoshima 1/350)
· Morning frost (Hasegawa 1/700)
· Kasumi (Hasegawa 1/700)
· First frost (Aoshima 1/700)
- Misaka communication
- Introduction to the ship's solid model
- Japan Ship's Guide Book
- LABEL ARCHIVES
- Page 152
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )