This item is limited to 2 per household.
- Corocoro at [face] not [point]!
- Water transfer type decal pasted support tool.
- Special tools to assist the pasting operation of water transfer type decal.
- Suitable for removing water under the decal, wiping off surface water, holding down, and wiping off unnecessary glue after drying.
- Sponge is made of resin with added hydrophilicity. Because it is a soft material, it is easy to apply force evenly, recommended for work that makes decals curved into a curved surface.
- Because it comes in contact with the decal with [face], not [point], even stronger force can be applied equally.
- Excellent trackability to curved surfaces, it will be useful when sticking large decals.
- The shaft is made of aluminum and processed in lathes. It is optimized for easy rotation of the shaft rod by hand.
[How to use]
- Before the pasted decal dries, use the sponge material so that it rolls on the surface.
- Squeeze the sponge, suck it on a cloth, etc. and adjust the moisture moderately.
- Also, please remove moisture after use.
- made in Japan
- Size: sponge part diameter 7.8 mm, total length 123 mm
※ Sponge is a consumable item. Replacement is necessary as it deteriorates until it does not inhale water. Sponge only is scheduled to be released
* After use, please wipe off moisture well with both sponge and shaft rod. Mold and bacteria may occur
※ We are using prototype / image CG image in product introduction image. There are slight differences in product version. Please note.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )