- Masterpiece 16 series
- In 1957, it is a 16 m class manufactured by combining electric vehicles made by Japan Vehicle, electrical components and trolleys of electric cargoes, and newly making light metal bodies made of all metals.
- Dehabo 1300 type 1301 · 1302 were manufactured.
- On the characteristic front of Shonan face, it was operated as a normal train at Nara Electric.
- Just before the merger to Kintetsu, a gutter was newly established near the joint of the roof and the curtain plate directly under the headlight and the paint was changed to one color of maroon.
- With the addition of Kintetsu, this form was renamed once to M 455 455 · 456, but because the body was new enough to withstand use sufficiently continued, it became a target car for boosting work in 1969, Transfer was renamed to 455 → 409 and 355 → 309 respectively.
- In this project, we will manufacture with two types of product run-up that corresponded to the Nara Era era and the Kintetsu era.
[Outline of kit]
- Combined with the bent etched body, the lost front is combined.
- Roof equipment, under-floor equipment parts, etc. are various Lost parts, white metal parts and are all included in the kit.
- Truck frame, wheels, power, pantograph, coupler not included.
- Please use NS Driver Unit manufactured by our company for power.
- The pantograph corresponds to the approximate shape of PT42 with mounting dimensions of 14 x 16 mm.
- Dolly is made by Nikko DT - 16 with approximate shape.
- For the later years of the Kintetsu era, Nikko KD - 38 corresponds in approximate shape.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )