This item is limited to 4 per household.
Copyright 2019 Tmohide Enoki.KAIYODO
This item is written in Japanese.
- There was a manga that was quietly written in the Kaiyodo advertisement of model magazine quietly for more than 12 years.
- I could not become a manga artist who I wanted, but the story where the Kaiyodo directly managed store, Hobby Lobby Osaka and the hobby lobby Tokyo's mascot character which the first-class modeler, Enoki Tomohi, who is not supposed to push, has appeared.
- Almost almost zero familiarity [Hobirobi] finally published.
[Content of contents]
- 01: Hobilobi 1 story to 132 talk cartoons, Tomohi Enoki
- 02: Hobilobi commentary · Takeshi Shirai
- 03: Transition of Kaiyodo store · Shuichi Miyawaki
- 04: In a space between manga road and modeling, Sen, Tomohi Enoki and others
- Format: A5 with regular size covered cover
- Number of pages: 96 pages
- Cover illustration: Yuzawa Onozawa
- Born on December 14, 1974.
- From Wakayama Prefecture.
- Started activities as a model builder since 1998.
- While I was aiming to be a manga artist in my high school days, after graduating from a vocational school, I walk the path of a model artist.
- In 2000 formed a one festival dealer <eyewater> with comrades Yuuki Oshima.
- Overwhelming technical skill and sense to recreate items of every genre from man violent violence to women's favorite children's literature, from moving figures to high-density vignettes without collapse as plastics plenty, within the industry There is nothing comparable.
- Major works include [Moomin, Minivinet Series] [Cyborg 009, Effect Vignette] [Crayon Shinchan, Panorama Vignette] [Riborottek Dumbo] [Pokemon Figure] and others.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )