This item is limited to 2 per household.
- Characteristic gull wing can be opened and closed after completion !!
- Full detail kit which precisely reproduced from engine to chassis!
[About actual vehicle]
- A German automaker, Mercedes · Benz, announced at the 1954 New York show is the 300 SL coupe.
- It was a big feature that we adopted a gull wing door which opened and closes the left and right doors with a 2 seater sports car.
- The chassis of the steel pipe space frame based on the racing car, the engine equipped with an in-line 6 cylinder OHC, 2996 cc on the front.
- It is also characterized that it was mounted inclined to suppress the height of the hood.
- Equipped with the first direct fuel injection device as a gasoline engine.
- 215 horsepower was generated, and the maximum speed demonstrated 260 km / h.
- In the coupe model from 1955 to 57, 1,400 units were produced.
- It is one of the famous cars that still attract many hearts of enthusiasts together with gull wing doors, styling, and high performance.
[About the model]
- This is a plastic model assembly kit which reproduced the Mercedes · Benz 300SL on 1/16 scale, one of the world's famous cars.
- Model models the coupe type characterized by gull wing doors.
- It is a full detail kit reproduced precisely from engine to chassis.
- The total length of the finish on 1/16 scale is 28.6 cm.
- Car model fans can not miss precision feeling unique to large models.
- Body style with gull wing doors separates the front fender side air outlets into separate parts, reproduces the features sharply.
- In addition, gull wing doors, front bonnet and rear trunk hood can be opened and closed even after completion.
- And, modeling the in-line 6 cylinder engine firmly under the hood.
- We are looking forward to detailing wiring and so on only for large models.
- The chassis is reproduced partly of the space frame and the front and rear suspensions firmly, and finish that also carries high performance running.
- Inside the gull wing door, the cockpit produces an atmosphere unique to sports cars such as dashboards.
- Please reproduce the famous car that remains in history with big scale.
- One of the world's famous cars, Mercedes · Benz 300 SL reproduced on 1/16 scale
- Gull wing doors model distinctive coupe types
- Full Detail Kit precisely reproduced from engine to chassis
- Expression of precision unique to large models
- Body style with gull wing door is reproduced by different parts of the front fender side air outlet
- Gull wing door, front bonnet, rear trunk hood can be opened and closed even after completion
- Straight modeling of the in-line 6 cylinder engine under the hood
- Chassis is reproduced a part of the space frame and the front and rear suspension firmly, finished with high performance running
- Inside of gull wing door, cockpit directs atmosphere unique to sports car such as dashboard
- Completion size: Total length of about 286 mm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )