This item is limited to 3 per household.
TM ＆ (C) TOHO CO., LTD.
Height: approx 25cm.
Full length: approx 50cm.
- In 1999, Mr. Yuji Sakai molded a millennium template as a molding staff (design works) in the production of a new Godzilla for the movie [Godzilla 2000 Millennium], and this millennium template is `` Real Master Collection Godzilla 2000 Millennium Template Replica `` was released last year and received a great response.
- [Original Image Godzilla 2] was created by Mr. Yuji Sakai during the production process of the Godzilla 2000 Millennium stationery and submitted to the Toho staff room.
- Based on this original image Godzilla 2, as one of the models for consideration, [Godzilla 2000 Millennium Model] was molded after meetings with the director and staff.
-This original image Godzilla 2, which has been long awaited by fans, has finally appeared as a soft vinyl painted finished product as [Godzilla 2000 Millennium Stationery Examination Model Version]!
- There are many modeling features that lead to the birth of the Godzilla 2000 Millennium model, such as gills that protrude from the head to the shoulder, large dorsal fins that can be seen from the front, teeth like cats, and an unprecedented number of dorsal fins. Even though it is being held back, it is a work that looks more combative and ferocious than the Millennium Hinagata due to the posing of both arms that move while being stout, the sharp body shape and the small head.
- As for the coloring, the vivid blue color of the dorsal fin and the reddish expression of the skin inside the gills of the neck are novel expressions that had never been seen before in Godzilla.
- This precious Godzilla has been greatly involved in the birth of the timeless masterpiece [Godzilla 2000 Millennium Stationery] and is indispensable in talking about the Millennium Stationery.
- Proposed as one of the cool Godzilla ideals that Mr. Sakai, who knows Godzilla, can be said to be the original of the Millennium Hinagata, please add this work to your collection along with the Millennium Hinagata Replica. Please enjoy the charm.
- For production, convert Mr.'s cast prototype into WAX and produce a master mold.
-The product is molded only from the master mold, minimizing wear and tear due to soft vinyl, and focusing on reproducing the details as much as possible.
- In terms of coloring, Mr. Sakai's coloring is reproduced with an effective method when it is made into a soft vinyl.
- Sculptor/Producer: Yuji Sakai
- Planning cooperation: Yuji Sakai Modeling Studio
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )