This item is limited to 4 per household.
- 1/48 F-14 Tomcat with all details improved to the limit, thorough explanation of how to do it!
- A book that clarifies the process of finely painting and staining Tamiya 1/48 Tomcat, which is famous as a masterpiece kit, with unprecedented resolution, [Super Detailing The 1/48 F-14 Tomcat] ] is finally on sale!
-A 128-page full-color introduction of not only the eye-catching parts such as the cockpit and the undercarriage, but also the details of each rivet, bolt, and other small details.
- Produced by Chris Zieber, a modeler representing North America.
- With his precision detailing and realistic painting methods, he has made a splash in magazines specializing in airplane modelling. He divides the over 1000 hours of production process into easy-to-understand chapters, and explains each step with clear photos. .
-In addition, the techniques described in this book, such as how to reproduce the complicatedly mixed piping and painting techniques for each material such as cloth, rubber, and metal parts, can be used not only for 1/48 Tomcat but also for airplane models of each scale. none.
- A must-have book for experienced airplane modelers, beginners looking to improve their skills, and most importantly, F-14 Tomcat enthusiasts.
- A4 size soft cover / 128 pages
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )