This item is limited to 3 per household.
- A legendary assassin who has regained his sense of justice. Recreate his action scenes with steel arms and replacement equipment!
- During World War II, American soldier Bucky Barnes supported his best friend Steve Rogers, who became Captain America, and was believed to have died in the fight, but was secretly brainwashed by an evil organization and turned into an assassin. He is revived in modern times as the Winter Soldier.
- He regains his original personality while causing a lot of chaos in the world, and throws himself into a new battle with the heroes!
- In addition to the excellent fighting skills he acquired as a soldier, his greatest weapon is the metal prosthetic hand that replaced his lost left arm.
- Even in Amazing Yamaguchi, the character is expressed with a well-proportioned and strong body, a dark-colored tactical suit typical of an assassin, and a metallic painted left arm that gives it a strong presence.
- The Winter Soldier has shown unique success as both a villain and a hero.
- A movable gimmick by Katsuhisa Yamaguchi that allows you to pose the human body with a comic-like dynamic feel by adding movements that humans do not have, such as swinging the shoulders back and forth by splitting both sides of the torso and moving the shins back and forth. So, enjoy the action!
- In addition to the sharp-eyed front face that looks straight ahead, 5 types of replacement parts are included. In addition to the left and right gaze and an angry face that shows emotion, you can also express the appearance of an assassin by adding masks around the eyes and mouth.
- Each part of the tactical suit has 10 hard points where optional parts can be attached. Feel free to replace the sheath that allows you to insert and remove a hand-held knife, and the large and small pouches to express your special equipment as an assassin/agent.
・Optional face x 4
・Face guard x 1
・Optional hand x 4
・Tactical knife (3 types) x 6
・Pouch (2 types) x 4
・Display stand x 1
- Size: Total height approx. 170mm
- Prototype production: Katsuhisa Yamaguchi
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )