* This item cannot be combined, and will be shipped alone.
* This item cannot be purchased with other items.
- Aurora art is meticulously layered and has a unique holographic effect similar to the high-rare cards of famous trading cards.
- The vivid iridescent effect depending on the surrounding light and viewpoint makes the illustration even more appealing.
- Like giclée, aurora art is autographed by the illustrator, making it an excellent one-of-a-kind collector's item.
[About Aurora Art]
- X-ART pursues the highest printing quality and strives to create products with attention to detail. However, due to the special media used for aurora art and the characteristics of the printer, fine lines may appear during printing due to rollers, etc.
- This is not a product defect or defect; it is a specification common to all printers, and has little effect on printing results.
- In addition, X-ART conducts strict inspections before shipping products and does not ship products that do not meet certain quality standards.
- Nevertheless, if you feel that the lines produced by printing exceed the acceptable range, please feel free to contact us. In such cases, we may ask you to return the product.
- We will check the returned product at X-ART and if it is determined that it does not meet the quality standards, we will exchange it for a new product.
- X-ART is constantly working on product improvements so that our customers can enjoy the highest quality printing.
- Thank you for your understanding.
- Illustrator: Hoshi
- Specifications: Autographed
- Size: A3 size
- Title: Star Festival
- Framing: Silver frame
*Top acrylic is not included.
- The artist's autograph will be on the front.
*The signature is an image. Actual size and location may differ.
*Signature position and felt-tip pen color cannot be specified. note that.
- Number of editions (total number produced): Limited to 50 copies (domestic distribution is expected to be around 25 copies).
*Up to 2 items per person can be ordered.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )