This item is limited to 3 per household.
(C) KOTOBUKIYA (C)TOMYTEC
Height: approx 160mm.
- Kotobukiya Original robot content [Frame Arms] spin-off series [Frame Arms Girl] latest work is [Gorai Kai [Black] with FGM148 type anti-tank missile]!
- By equipping the back with TOMYTEC's Little Armory [FGM148 type anti-tank missile], it becomes a Gorai Kai that can be used at medium and long ranges.
- The Frame Arms Gourai Kai designed by Noriyuki Yanase has been made into a three-dimensional figure based on the beautiful girl illustration by Fumikane Shimada!
- [FGM148 type anti-tank missile] reproduces the ready-to-launch state by removing the front cover. The missile body is also included. Each part has a 3mm diameter hole that can be used freely.
- The main colors of brown skin, silvery white hair, and black armor are reproduced with molded colors.
- The range of motion has been greatly improved, especially in the hip joints, thighs, and skirt.
- Added a pull-out joint inside the shoe parts, allowing the shin to lean forward more.
- Momo armor can slide up and down, expanding the range of motion.
- Comes with 3 types of painted face parts with different line of sight. (Front-facing face, right-facing face, smug face)
- [Thunder] state can also be reproduced.
- In addition to the standard chest armor, a total of 4 types of optional parts are included: one for Gourai (medium size, large size) and one for Gourai (medium size, large size).
- Includes 5 types of new PVC ball-jointed wrists on each side.
- The head comes with parts compatible with 3mm diameter, and the chest comes with a 3mm diameter convex shaft and parts that can be expanded to 3mm diameter.
- The back cannon can be selected for left or right by sliding the base.
- The caterpillar has added details inspired by the Type 10 tank.
- Comes with a knife with a holder with a 3mm diameter convex shaft.
- Comes with decals such as eyes and markings.
- Because the wrists are made of PVC, it is possible to carry weapons from the existing MSG series and Frame Arms series.
- The 3mm diameter holes placed on the arms and legs allow the use of existing MSG series and Frame Arms series weapons.
[What is Frame Arms Girl (FA Girl)]
- Frame Arms Girl is a spin-off series that transforms each robot from Kotobukiya's original robot content [Frame Arms] into beautiful girls.
- Color-coded molding colors and tampo-printed face parts allow you to complete the assembly without painting.
- Frame Arms features 3mm diameter holes in each part and PVC wrists, making it possible to use a huge range of MSG weapon unit series, weapons and exteriors from the Frame Arms series.
- Compatibility of the head, arms, legs, etc. with each FA Girl aircraft scheduled to be released in the future is also ensured, allowing customers to customize their own Frame Arms Girl (FA Girl).
- Prototype production: Yasutoshi Shimizu, Yasuhiro Imai, Katsuhiko Hori
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )