- Suha 43 is a passenger car representing the national railroads mass-produced in more than 1000 bargains, and from the express train to the ordinary train, I was able to see its success all over the country.
- The Oha 35 series is one of the passenger car forms representing the prewar railroads in which more than 2,000 bicycles have been mass-produced, and the domestic passenger car boasts the highest number of cars.
- In 1949 (1939), it appeared in a structure heavily used for welding, round roof, cabin window with 1 meter width, TR23 type truck, welding.
- Activity was able to see everywhere, from the express train nationwide to the regular train from the express train.
- This product will be reproduced.
- As for specifications, there is no change from conventional products.
- It is beautifully reproduced the standard paint color of the former general-purpose passenger car of national rail which became old-fashioned coloring now.
- Pursue details of the trolley, such as placing the brake shoe in the back.
- Realized the real part of the roof by separating the ventilator.
- Can be changed to open window (exchange with attached open window glass parts)
- A lighting type taillight (with an extinguishing switch) as a standard feature is installed on a trailer car (Suhafu 42, Ohafu 33)
Towing machine + Suhafu 42 + Suhafu 43 + Suhafu 43 + Oh 447 + Suhaf 42 + Suhaf 42 + Oh 47 + Su 43 + Suhaf 42
Tow machine + Ohaf 33 + Oha 35 + Suha 43 + Suhafu 42 + Oha 35 + Oh 47 + Oh 35 + Ohaf 33
- You can enjoy it in various organization.
- Suha 43
- Telescopic drawbar
- Window open glass
- Lettering sheet
- Hand pickpocket
[Related option parts]
- 7 - 504 (HO) LED indoor light clear (light bulb color)
- 1-701 DD51 Cold resistant type
- 1 - 506 Suha 43 tea
- 1 - 508 Suhafu 42 brown
- 1-513 Ohaf 33 Blue
- 1-551 Suha 43 Blue renovation type
- 1-553 Oha 47 Blue renovation type
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )