[(HO) Okha 35 system Information]
- Okha 35 system, in one of the carriages format to represent the National Railways of pre-war that indeed 2,000 cars or more has been mass-produced, is a series that boasted the largest number both in the domestic passenger car. Oritsuma-round roof in 1939 (1939), the room window of one meter width, TR23 form truck, appeared in the structure intensive welding. It spans the nationwide railway section, from the express train to train, I was able to see everywhere.
- More than 2,000 cars have been mass-produced between 1939 ~ '25 (1939-1950). Model, the most standard, round roof end, has decided prototype pre-war shape with a rivet to sill header.
- It seems old general form passenger, two-stage gutters, wooden door, rounded roof ends, chunky and was faithfully reproduce the style-intensive rivet
- Now it became a nostalgic color ring, JNR beautifully reproduced the standard paint colors of the old general type passenger
- By the window part of the accessory, and Kyakumado that can be set by selecting the opening and closing state.
- The pace car (Ohafu 33), is standard equipment with off switch lighting ceremony taillight
- Pillow spring, Tanhari, the TR23 form truck with a spoke wheel that represents until the brake shoe is equipped.
- Accessories: containing a wealth of notation such lettering sheet, telescopic drawbar
[Sold separately corresponding Options
- HO gauge for interior light set number: 7-501
- HO gauge for white interior light set number: 7-503
- HO vehicle case (3 dual-use) product number: 3-301
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )