This item is limited to 3 per household.
*Please note that product specifications are subject to change.
[About actual vehicle]
- A powerful 88 mm tank cannon is mounted on a car body with a thick armor which reaches up to 100 mm and known as a German army heavy tank fought by the Allied forces with its high attack power and defense power is Tiger I type It is a heavy tank.
- Appeared in actual war from August 1942. Even in the Eastern Front, including the North African Front, it was also active in demonstrating its power.
- TIGER I was continued to produce while various improvements were added, but the type produced since February 1944 is called the late model.
- The shortage of materials became serious, and it was a major feature that the rolling ring was changed from a rubber edge to a steel rolling wheel with built-in rubber.
- In addition to that, minor improvements were made, we advanced to heavy tank battalion on each front line and continued active.
[About the model]
- The model reproduces the late production type Tigger I type tank on 1/35 scale.
- It is a 3 in 1 kit which can be assembled selected from three types of late production type, final production type, and late production type command car type.
- Differences in detail are accurately reproduced, of course.
- The cupola, the top of the turret, the muzzle brake of the main gun, the hub of the roller wheel and the guide wheel set two kinds of parts.
- In addition, three kinds of shields of the main gun are set, and of course the star antenna is also modeled for the command car type, it is possible to make a difference in each type firmly with abundant parts.
- Opening and closing Each hatch that can be selected is finely reproduced details on the back side, producing a realistic finish.
- Adopt DS tracks that are easy to assemble for crawler belts.
- In addition, the suspension of the torsion bar type is movable like the actual car. The range of scene production also expands.
- Inside the engine deck at the rear of the car body, a fuel tank, a radiator, and a cooling fan are reproduced.
- Etched parts are also set on the mesh of the grill, veteran modeler is a kit enough to wear armpuffs with detail build up.
- It is an indispensable item for military fans.
- Reproduce late production type Tiger I type tank on 1/35 scale.
- 3 in 1 kit assembled selected from 3 types of late production type, final production type, and late production type command car type
- Cupola and the top of the turret, the muzzle brake of the main gun, the hub of the rolling ring and the induction ring are set with two kinds of parts
- Three types of shields for main gun set
- Etched parts also set on the mesh of the grill
※ Figures are not included
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )