This item is limited to 3 per household.
- Special item to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the Dragon!
[About actual vehicle]
- Tiger I overwhelmed the Allied forces with its power even in the German tanks of World War II.
- Deployed in each heavy tank battalion, it demonstrated its power in the battle of each front line from North Africa Front to Italy, Eastern Front.
- The S33 car of the 2nd SS Armored Division [Das Reich] drawn with the kanji of [Fuku] turned upside down on the car body is also well-known famous Tiger I vehicle.
- Marking upside-down is derived from a Chinese affair, bringing the arrival of good fortune by defeating the character of Fuku by putting on the same reading as the arrival of [arrival] wishing for the coming of Fuku and pasting it It is said to have prayed.
- During the Second World War, it seems that such a story was reported because there was an exchange between Germany and the Chinese KMT forces.
- Das Reich 's vehicles were each marked with their own markings, and the car No. S33 was marking the front of the car body as "Invert Fukui".
- This vehicle is a type that is characterized by a cylindrical cupola and a rear air filter produced by July 1942 in the early stage.
[About the model]
- The model is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit that reproduces the early production type of Tiger I type, one of German army's strongest tanks of World War II.
- Vehicle featuring the letter of S33 car [fallen bullies] operated on the second SS Armored Division No. 8 Squadron on the car body is featured.
- Based on the kit of Dragon which has already released numerous Tigers I and has earned a high reputation, Das Reich division reproduces the appearance of S33 car.
- In addition to the anti-shielding parts to reproduce this vehicle and the marking of upside-down Fuku, we also model the characteristics of the vehicle firmly.
- Of course, the detail of each part of the body is dragon quality.
- In addition, etched parts are also set, tightening the finish of details sharply.
- The crawler belt has a belt style DS track that is easy to assemble.
- On the decal, the mark of [upside-down] is prepared as well as the turret number etc. are prepared. Military fans can not miss a kit.
- It is a suitable model to celebrate the memorial year of the Dragon Models celebrating the 30th anniversary.
- Reproduce the Tiger of S33 car [inversion Fuku] of the famous Das Reich division among the early production type of Tigger I
- Set up a new decal based on a proof in Japan
- Can reproduce Tiger I with marking of [Invert Fuku]
- Set the turret number for 4 vehicles including [S33 car] on the decal
- Firmly reproducing the shape of main gun shield
- Etched parts to reproduce details of details also set
- Adopt belt type DS track that is easy to assemble for crawler tracks
- When completed Size: Total length of about 315 mm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )