- The heavy tank Tiger I, Germany was developed in World War II was started production in 1942. Production continued until August 1944. Total production number in between is slightly did about 1300 cars continue to be improvements and refurbishment, minor differences were observed in the specification.
- 88mm cannon which boasted overwhelming power as anti-tank gun against the Allied and Soviet tanks, which boasts a heavy armor. In addition, adopting the heavy armor, including the front armor 100mm repel the Allied attack. Along with the appearance until the end of the war and it became a presence that scares Allied.
- First sent the Tiger I to the Eastern Front, which has been struggling in the heavy tank of the Soviet Army has been sent to the German Africa Corps of North African Campaign followed.
- 501st Heavy Panzer Battalion, which is organized in May 1942 in the first of the troops equipped with Tiger I, equipped with a 20-car Tiger I and 16 both Panzer III of. In November 1942 and is introduced into the North African Campaign British forces in Tunisia, and I continued to bravely the US Army until May 1943 to the other party.
- The model reproduced in 1/35 scale Tiger I of the 501 Heavy Tank Battalion that was sent to the North African Campaign of World War II. Very express the characteristics of the initial production type of Tiger I to detail. Wittmann Tiger (CH6730), draw the flow of Tunisia Tiger (DR6820), it is Tiger I, which is modeled as a high-precision version.
- Is equipped pistol port, tool box in the rear, turrets and fitted with a gain Peck Kasten, such as the front fender of the folded shape, we have reproduced firmly the characteristics of the very early production type. It employs DS track of assembly handy belt type to track that tighten the underbody.
- Of course, slit exhaust pipe cover and engine on the deck around the rear and is slit, is delicate and sharp finish well as air cleaner.
- Marking, of course it sets the marking of the 501st Heavy Panzer Battalion, which was active in the North African Campaign. Different from the painting of the familiar dark yellow, you will be able to reproduce the distinctive green of the vehicle which has been painted to match the local realities.
- It is a kit that can not be essential to Tiger I line up.
- Previous work of Tunisia Tiger (DR6820) Similarly, the addition of a new part by the latest historical research of global Tiger expert
- Representation to detail the features of the very early production type of Tiger I
- Turret part is also firmly model pistol port and gain Peck Kasten
- Such as the front fender of the folded shape, firmly reproduce the features of the very early production type
- Assembled on track to adopt the DS track of handy belt-type
- Also the exhaust pipe cover and engine on the deck delicate finish
- Set marking the 501st Heavy Panzer Battalion, which was active course in the North African Campaign, marking the seventh Tank Regiment
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )