[About actual vehicle]
- Any military fan knows the name of the German Tiger Tank Ace, Michael Bitman. He joined the Defense Army in 1934, joined the Armed Guard in 37 years, served as a sergeant during the Second World War fight in 1939.
- In the operation of Barbarossa which began in June 1941, he participated as the car length of the No. 3 assault gun. It destroyed enemy tanks, and as soon as it gave a glimpse of Ace, it was awarded the second grade iron cross with championship at that time.
- From 1942 he got Tiger I type and becomes a tank chief and it is finally showing his strength. It is reported that you defeated 30 enemy tanks and 28 antitank guns just in 1943 against Kursk.
- Bitman, who was called up to Tiger Ace until the battle of death in August 1944, recorded the number of enemy tanks recorded in his lifetime to 138, and the number of fighting of anti-tank guns reached 132.
[About the model]
- Realistic reproduction of Bitman specification of Tigger I early type! Based on Tigger I initial type, the characteristics of the vehicle marking [S 04] on the side of the turret boarded by Bitman on the East Front in 1944 were verified in detail It is reproduced.
- To reproduce with the highest level of quality This kit develops a number of new parts. It was reexamined and reworked in detail, ranging from turret, engine deck, upper hull, rear panel and road wheels, preliminary crawlers and so on. Of course, the number of the [S04] and the kil mark proudly drawn in the barrel are set firmly with a decal. You can reproduce Bitman's Tigger I with winter camouflage painted on the package with your hands.
- It can be said that attention kit suitable for concluding 2014 in 70 years after Bitman's death.
- Realistic reproduction of Timber I of bitman specification with winter camouflage
- Precise reproduction of turret, engine deck, upper hull, rear panel, road wheel, preliminary track and so on
- Set the kill mark proudly drawn on the number and barrel of [S04] firmly with a decal
※ First time limited benefits of Wittman figure is not included
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )