This item is limited to 3 per household.
Please note that product specifications are subject to change.
[About actual vehicle]
- A powerful 88 mm tank cannon is mounted on a car body with a thick armor which reaches up to 100 mm and known as a German army heavy tank fought by the Allied forces with its high attack power and defense power is Tiger I type It is a heavy tank.
- Appeared in actual war from August 1942. Even in the East Front, it was also active in the North African Front and so on to demonstrate its power. Production was continued while various improvements were added to Tigger I, but the type produced since February 1944 is called late model. The lack of material became serious, and it was a big feature that the rolling ring was changed from a rubber edge to a steel rolling wheel with built-in rubber.
- In addition, from August 1943 it was formulated to apply nonmagnetic coatings to the car body and turret as a removable magnetism landmine in German military vehicles, Teagher I also coats in the factory at the latter stage factory The vehicle was sent to the front line.
[About the model]
- The model reproduces the late production type Tiger I type tank at 1/35 scale. In the car body and turret, the jagged pattern of twill merit coating has been reproduced and modeled.
- It is a model that you can enjoy the style of unique force easily. On the left part of the body front part front armor is reproduced the twin-merit free area, and it is also possible to attach the emblem of the elite division, the 1st SS Armor Division LAH (Leipzstander Adolf Hitler).
Of course, the characteristics of the late production type are accurately reproduced to the difference of details. In addition, the cupola, the top of the turret, the muzzle brake of the main gun, the hub of the rolling ring and the induction wheel are set in two kinds of parts. I am looking forward to arranging the finish with plentiful parts.
- Detail on the back side is also reproduced finely Each hatch can be opened and closed selectable. The torsion bar type suspension is movable like the actual car. The range of scene production also expands. In addition, the main gun has a built-in coil spring inside. You can enjoy recoil operation. In addition, a fuel tank, a radiator, and a cooling fan are reproduced inside the engine deck at the rear of the car body. It is also a fun kit for detailing up.
- We adopt a DS track which is easy to assemble for crawler belts. Rich marking is made by high quality, well-established Italian Cartograf company.
- It is a staple item indispensable for military fans.
- Reproduction of twin merit coating on car body and turret
- Each hatch can be produced by selecting opening / closing
- The front part of the front body of the front armor also reproduces the twe-merit free area, it is also possible to attach the emblem of the elite division, the 1st SS armored division LAH (Leipstan darte Adolf Hitler)
- Adopt a handy DS track for assembly in the track
- Cupola and the top of the turret, the muzzle brake of the main gun, the hub of the roller wheel and the induction wheel are set with two kinds of parts
※ Figures are not included
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )